Patients must take a COVID-19 test prior to surgery. Find out how to schedule a testing appointment before surgery with Dr. Tokunaga or Dr. Yuen.
In compliance with the new Oahu mandates, our waiting rooms will be limited to 5 patients. Please kindly wait outside if you see 5 people already inside the waiting area.
Aloha Vision Consultants takes the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic very seriously, and has instituted new changes in our practice such as:
- telehealth exams to decrease in-person contact
- online ordering of artificial tears & Omega3 for home delivery (with free shipping on orders of $50 or more) **coming soon**
- home delivery of contact lenses
- cleaning of all exam rooms before and after each patient
- frequently wiping down all touched surfaces, door handles, and waiting room areas
- staff and patients are required to wear masks throughout their visit
- limiting patients being seen at a time
- not allowing anyone beside the patient in waiting/exam rooms to encourage adequate social distancing
- concentrating on medically necessary exams and halting glasses ordering at this time
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, visit the CDC website.
Thank you so much for your patience throughout all of our changes. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
Please call our office at 808-782-1861 for any questions or for more information.